Monday, April 25, 2011

Cure me Jeebus.

Blah. I'm sick. Yesterday I went home from work because I was feeling awful. I was also stressed out because I haven't been trained for this job and they keep sticking me in a room with a kid for a one on one lesson and I have no idea what to do. :(

I am not surprised at all that everyone quits there. I kind of took this job because I felt a bit guilty for living off my savings, but in the end it's just made me really stressed out.
Waa waa sick.

I think stressing about this job is probably what made me sick. I have an interview with a really cool preschool near my house on Wednesday and with Gaba when I organise it. I really need to work somewhere that is legit and professional... and doesn't try to give you Jesus water when you are ill... :/ I don't know whats in this but apparently its medicine and Jesus will cure me... um.....

Lets hope my interview on Wednesday goes well. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment