Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ueno Park and Zoo.

Well its been a while since i posted. I've been busy with stuff.. just stuff.

I got a phone which was a huuuge hassle. Japan dosen't really like Visa debit cards I've found, and HSBC seems to be a big no no even though I thought previously it was one of the best to use over here. Oh well, Prepaid rather basic Softbank phone it is.. until i get a job and splash out on something amazing.

Other than that I went Ueno Park and Zoo. More cherry blossoms were out more than my last visit and Hanami's were in full force.

It was too cold to do much more than hold onto your pockets. I also wore my hair like this because...

We saw the giant pandas! After a wait in a line the size of the Great Wall we were briefly shuffled through a concrete viewing area to see Billy and Siennyu. SO CUTE!

I love this rabbit. He doesn't give a damn



Sakura trees are so special.








No comments:

Post a Comment